An incredible opportunity to join a leading real estate investment management company, specialising in investment strategies of all property types across the UK and Continental Europe, where it has several offices.
Their strong track record has been built around the team’s expertise and longevity that has led to a reputation for deal execution and delivering profits to their clients. AUM is c.£8bn.
Education & Experience
- Real estate background, ideally across a range of sectors to match the generalist approach of our client
- Exposure to UK and European assets
- Preference for RICS and/or CFA/IMC qualifications or their equivalent.
- Possess strong numerical and analytical skills including financial appraisal and cash-flow modelling on Excel
- Covered the full life cycle of investment from sourcing and acquiring through to exit
- Sound commercial judgement
- Diligent with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated team player
- Language skills would be useful.
Duties & Responsibilities
These will be wide ranging and will include:
- Reporting to the Head of Asset Management
- Sourcing and appraising investment opportunities, fulfilling all due diligence requirements
- Carrying out desktop valuations and formulating value-enhancement strategies for underlying assets
- Assessing and recommending risk mitigation strategies at the asset and fund level
- Managing deal execution ensuring all processes are completed and deadlines are met
- Meeting and liaising with advisors and counterparties
- Producing and presenting new investment memoranda and regular update reports to senior management and investment committees
- Working seamlessly with the Capital Markets and Investment teams
Please call Louisa Dickins firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 709 5084