Our Client is looking for a smooth conveyancing process is a vital part of achieving our mission of a guaranteed minimum sale price within a required time. We’re looking for someone that can efficiently manage our property sales from offer to completion.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
You will be responsible for managing the process of getting an offer to completion in the shortest time possible.
- Liaise effectively with all stakeholders in the deal, especially the buyer, seller and their solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Have rigorous process management of the end to end conveyancing process
- Anticipate and solving problems early in the process
- Provide conveyancing advice to the valuation team
- Issue contracts to new customers
- Manage the process of paying out guarantees on properties
- Have experience in progressing residential property transactions
- Have good understanding of conveyancing law
- Have strong prioritisation and organisational skills to be able to manage multiple accounts at once
- Be able to deliver a high level of customer service
- Want to work in an early stage start-up environment. This requires the desire and ability to get things done and the willingness to work hard and do whatever it takes to make this happen.
- Flexible working. Most of the team work from home a day a week (WFH Wednesdays). We care about if you do your job, not where.
- Get some well-deserved rest with 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Generous personal development budget, and dedicated company-wide learning days focused on employee growth (£1,000 per person per year)
- Generous option grant so you get to own a piece of the pie
- Health insurance which includes gym discounts, health and dental care