A top global property organisation based in the West End are looking for a Data & System Analyst to work within UK Capital Markets business. The role will report into the COO for UK Capital Markets. The UK Capital Markets group is introducing a UK wide database – The NI Hub. This system will be used to capture all UK Investment deals and the supporting information to provide consistent and easily accessible output reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis. The accuracy and quality of this data is paramount to the UK Capital Markets and research teams.
The system is currently being developed and built in conjunction with the Central London Hub system. The NI Hub will be initially rolled out to the National Investment and Retail teams in London and thereafter to the UK Regional Offices. The role will also be responsible for the management of data and publishing of available properties on our clients website through the Agents Insights system.
We are seeking candidates that are self-starters who can work in a diverse and fast-paced environment that can join immediately
What this job involves
- Implementation of the NI Hub system to the London Investment teams, to include User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Communication, training, ongoing adaptation and development of the system.
- Wider system roll out to the wider Capital Markets teams in the Regional offices, Training, enlist dedicated local owners to help drive compliance and accurate data capture
- Wide ranging database management and the management of disaggregated data (take-up/deals done;
- Reporting which will include; monthly and quarterly Capital Markets reporting requirements
- Independently develops, executes and monitors complex data management / analytic processes to support ad hoc data and information delivery for assigned projects.
- Develops proficiency in multiple data management disciplines and tools to develop robust data and information management solutions.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to optimize the performance and efficiency of existing processes/procedures – continued improvement
- Mentors less experienced individuals on proper standards/techniques to improve their accuracy and efficiency.
- Monitors data / information management processes to ensure data quality and consistency in support of business initiatives.
- Ensures proper escalation, prioritization and remediation of data quality issues.
- Contributes to the design and development of technical solutions to ensure that business requirements are satisfied.
- Identifies and acquires new data sources, performs data discovery to understand data values and relationships, and develops prototype solutions to deliver immediate business value.
- This role provides an excellent opportunity for a candidate to gain experience across a variety of disciplines from gathering crucial market data, to inputting this data to working with a team on pitch support and business generation.
- Following successful implementation of the system the role will be involved in the next stages of Data strategy that will involve Salesforce.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be/have:
- A suitable candidate will have with strong IT skills across a variety of platforms. The new web based information portal is intuitive but will require an individual with an attention to detail and the ability to encourage others to make use of the systems.
- A working knowledge of the industry is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work as a team and individually is vital as is the ability to manage deadlines and deflect requests as appropriate.
- Ability to manage workloads and pressure while maintain a high standard of attention to detail
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word is essential and experience with bespoke databases would also be beneficial.
- Database Systems
- Project Management
- Proven work experience in the fields of information science, data management and/or computer science.
- Project Management and implementation of databases/systems
- Experience with data architecture, data warehousing, and/or business intelligence deployed in a complex environment.
- Understanding of data and systems engineering concepts to effectively integrate and analyze data to develop actionable business information deliverables.
- Able to think logically, organize work flows efficiently, and solve problems independently.
- Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual capable of planning and executing multiple projects simultaneously within a fast paced environment.
- Capability to self-learn new software applications and programming languages.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing.
- Excellent technical, analytical and organizational skills. Project management skills desired.
What you can expect from our client
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, our client strives to contribute to the lasting values for clients, employees, shareholders, communities and our industry.
Please call 0203 709 5084 firstname.lastname@example.org