A fantastic opportunity to join a leading independent property consultancy in the UK, comprising of a global network of over 300 offices. The property management position is based within their Super Prime team in their Central London Head Office. ARLA Qualified and Prime property experience required.
- To carry out pre-tenancy works
- To attend to any items marked on check-in report
- To facilitate property visits twice a year on each property and action findings accordingly
- To arrange routine and emergency maintenance
- To co-ordinate and oversee refurbishment projects where applicable
- To pay all contractor and other invoices, ensuring funds are available
- To attend to any items marked on check out report and send dilapidation claim to landlord
- Send agreed dilapidations in schedule to tenant and carry out negotiations between both parties
- Liaise with TDS where applicable
- Print off daily/weekly error and warning reports for funds, work orders & inspections
- Adhere to set key performance indicators
- Ensure that all service contracts and maintenance contracts in place are kept up to date, in-line with the requirements in the contract
- To be extremely professional and proactive and build and maintain good communication and relationships with all tenants, landlords & family offices to a very high standard
Professional experience and personal skills profile
Career Experience Required
- At least two to four years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in dealing with large/complex high-end properties
- Experience in dealing high net worth individuals
- Knowledge of the renewal process and basic accounts knowledge
- Basic knowledge of heating and hot water system, plumbing and electrical would be beneficial.
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required
- ARLA qualified
- The ideal candidate will be able to work well within a team and on their own.
- The ability to communicate with landlords and tenants in a confident manner.