An exciting opportunity to join a real estate & asset management organisation that is heavily involved in PRS, based in Central London. The main purpose of this hybrid role is to look after the interests of the landlord with both third party managing agents and tenants; maximise the rental opportunity by ensuring properties are in ready state to lease. Communicate effectively with development teams, managing agents and tenants. 2-3 years property experience is required.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Set up maintenance contracts required for the buildings
- Track landlord expenditure on each property
- Primary point of contact for managing agents for terms of lease, repairs and maintenance, expenditure
- Undertake detailed snagging of properties on handover from contractor. Liaise with contractors to resolve issues and maximise occupation
- Emergency point of contact for managing agents and tenants. This may involve out of hours’ issues
- Ensure tenants comply with lease terms and properties are kept in good repair; carry out regular tenancy inspections.
- Review weekly reports from managing agents and follow up to ensure appropriate action taken
- Review rent collections information provided by managing agents; assist with bad debt collection as required.
- Co-ordinate any insurance claims with insurance broker
- Ensure properties are safe and free from health hazards
- Ensure all gas and electrical equipment is safely installed and maintained
- Ensure all fire safety regulations are met
- Obtain gas safety records prior to occupation and ensure energy performance certificates are provided.
- Block management experience
- Property management experience (+ 3 years)
- Well organised, ability to multi-task
- Good attention to detail