A top global organisation based in the West End are looking for a Planner to join their expanding corporation. The role offers an exciting opportunity to become part of an ambitious team which works on an exciting mix of projects across a range of sectors. Our clients focus, tends to be residential-led development, often on challenging sites.
Our client often works as part of a wider consultant team and you will be expected to proactively contribute to discussions, whether it be colleagues, clients, the local planning authority or statutory consultees. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to manage a challenging workload in a fast-paced but supportive environment.
- Our client is a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. Which help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
- Our client is fortune 500 company. They work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 77,000 individuals. And they look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of their clients.
- In this role, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best.
What this job involves:
- Assist in providing clear, professional planning advice
- Manage a diverse workload
- Diligent and accurate in research
- Excellent professional writing skills
- 3+ years working in planning / planning associated business
- Preparing, submitting and negotiating a range of planning applications
- Strong academic background
- Ideally you will be RTPI qualified, but this is not essential (experience is more important)
- Ideally you will have worked in London, but this is not essential
- Enthusiasm, thoroughness, honesty, commitment and controlled under pressure
- A willingness and the independence to work solo but still very much as part of a team
- A critical thinker with excellent communication skills
- You will find planning and development exciting