Our client is part of one of the largest residential developers in the UK. They take a bespoke approach to create distinctive luxury properties in central London locations that truly stand out from the crowd.
They are looking to acquire a very experienced site sales manager to look after three of their flagship sites in central London, the perfect candidate is someone who is aiming to step up from managing a team at a premium site and wants to progress within a well regarded company.
- Actively generate leads and instructions and the rolling out of new developments to the relevant sales offices.
- To provide excellent customer service at all times
- Liaise with PR and marketing departments on all new developments releases/news
- Work on behalf of developer clients to secure the sales of their properties.
- Ensuring property details and web exposure is up to date.
- Progressing sales, monitoring sites and canvassing for future business opportunities.
- Refer potential leads to relevant divisions such as Conveyancing, Financial Services, Residential Property Management, Survey, Lettings and Commercial.
- A team player
- Proven track record sales management in a high end marketing suite environment
- Complete understanding of the new homes sales process
- Ability to operate within business to business environment
- Ability to work to fluctuating deadlines
- Ability to coordinate and follow up on work that delivers results
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Disciplined and self-motivated
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office
- Open to overseas travel