As the Market Research Analyst, qualified candidates will be responsible for providing our client with updates on market research and investment commentary on the UK real estate commercial & residential market. In addition, amongst other duties, you will work on the viability of specific investment opportunities for the Fund.
The individual should be highly driven, self-motivated to align with the long-term vision of our client; should be able to convey company mission and vision well to imbibe them in work culture and achieve the overall business goals.
Education & Experience
- Highly numerate, articulate and analytical with a relevant degree, e.g. Economics or Business
- Experience in market research, ideally a minimum of 2 years.
- Proven track record in similar roles
- Experience across a variety of real estate sectors.
- Strong data handling skill set
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Commercial awareness
- Strong presentation skills
- Attention to detail
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the production of market research and investment commentary on the UK real estate commercial and residential market
- Analyse the research database and improving forecasts and data
- Work with Capital to assess viability of specific investment opportunities for the Funds
- Partner with other verticals such as Acquisitions, Sales and Lettings to provide relevant information and recommendations regarding future transitions or schemes
- Create presentations for business lines and external clients/investors
- Provide new market research and new initiatives
- Assist the marketing team with research data on various initiatives
- Provide capital with the market research data for fund reporting purposes
- Provide regular competition analysis and compare data for existing investments and new opportunities
- Assembles and reviews data, conducting statistical analyses and creating presentations that supports requests from the each vertical
- Create relationships with independent agencies and consultants to improve data collection
- Identify and explore new areas/topics of research and take initiative and responsibility for developing them into written reports and other initiatives
- Responding to internal and client requests for data and information
Please contact email@example.com 0203 709 5084