We are seeking a dynamic, organised individual with a drive to deliver exceptional customer service to join one of the top agencies for their Lettings team.
- Work closely with the Head of Department, providing support at all times in a PA capacity.
- Work closely with clients during the marketing of their property, helping them to understand the process.
- Prepare in entirety all instructions for marketing and remarketing to include booking photography, confirming access, etc and carrying out a weekly audit to ensure all properties are correctly marketed on all websites.
- Ensuring customers are welcomed into the office and that the office is presented well at all times, replenishing all property details and maintaining a stock of stationary
- General office administration to include filing, competently deal with ending all tenancies ensuring properties are diarised
- Prepare all meeting information as required by the Head of Department, attending all meetings when required.
- To provide the highest level of service and best advice to all clients at all times.
- Exceptional organisational and prioritising ability.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experienced in using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in using Reapit is preferred
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Confident in liaising both internally and externally.
- Initiative and ability to work under pressure.
- Team player.
- Maintains a professional manner at all times.
- Friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic.