This is a great opportunity for an investment analyst with excellent academic qualifications and a genuine interest in real estate investments.
Our client is a specialist lender to real estate developers and alternative asset investors. They provide funding for commercial and residential property developers, including bridging loans and mezzanine finance. They can also help their clients buy alternative assets or use them as collateral. In the last 5 years they have funded £350m in real estate transactions aross the UK, Europe and the rest of the world.
We are looking for a Property Investment Analyst with the versatility to get involved with many aspects of the business. You will assist with the initial due diligence and the investment appraisals of all new contracts that we are engaged on. You will report to the Head of Investment Analysis.
- Strong academic background with a minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree (Management/Finance/Analytical degree)
- Favourably MBA/MSc/CFA
- Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Strong financial modelling skills with the ability to develop and assist with new/existing models
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent levels of initiative, drive and resilience
- First rate verbal communication and writing skills
- Highly organised and proven project management skills with deadline and delivery focus
- A genuine interest in business and people
- Working closely with the Investment Analysis team to establish the most appropriate research strategy for each assignment
- Researching and providing data on industry sectors and companies
- Preparing financial models as required (property development and financing)
- Taking full responsibility for proofreading client financial reports
- Attendance at briefing meetings and calls when appropriate
- Developing knowledge of all industry sectors that we are active in by reading business news and keeping up to date with senior level moves
For further details, contact Robert Cripps 020 3947 3259 email@example.com