Our established, niche firm of Surveyors are looking for someone to join their expanding team and to further develop its Office Agency business, with the remit to expand this key division.
The role is split into 3 principal areas:
- Landlord leasing instructions – Advising on the acquisition and disposal of office property. *See below.
- Landlord Instructions – Building a stock list of office leasing instructions
- Tenant representation advisory – Working with occupiers to secure new premises
- Consultancy – Pitching and reporting to developers on their future supply of office premises and providing market intelligence/appraisals.
Key requirements and responsibilities include:
- Knowledge of the East London property market
- Ability to utilise existing sources to identify with targeting new business opportunities
- Maintaining and building upon a network of external contacts and making use of these to gain information on relevant markets and new opportunities
- Identifying, inspecting and appraising potential acquisitions whilst continuing to monitor known target properties
- Preparing and presenting reports to include valuation
- Assisting the team in due diligence to ensure that this is handled effectively
- Reporting into Associate Directors within the business
- Able to unearth new opportunities
- A flair and ability to think laterally when reviewing properties
- Confident building new relationships and working with property and non-property related people
- A creative and entrepreneurial approach
- Relevant experience sourcing a range of office properties.
- Likely to be from an agency, investment, or acquisitions background
Please contact: Louisa Dickins Louisa.firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 709 5084