Our specialist Commercial Client, based in the West End, is looking for someone to launch their Investments team.
This is a new position to launch our client’s Investment arm.
The role will include:
- Sourcing and appraising off-market and on-market investment deal opportunities in the UK, fulfilling all due diligence requirements.
- Working with our client’s employees across all divisions to identify investment opportunities contained within their existing extensive client database
- Formulating and executing asset management strategies for each project
- Creating investment packs for potential funders
- Carrying out desktop valuations
- Meeting and liaising with banks/potential lenders/JV partners
- Promoting the brand
A deal maker who brings together a solid understanding of property fundamentals, combined with a strong grounding and property investment network.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally be MRICS with more than 5 years' post-qualification experience
- have a proven track record of sourcing and acquiring commercial properties and investments in the UK
- have strong entrepreneurial flair and hunger for success
- possess strong numerical & analytical skills including financial appraisal and cash-flow modelling on Excel
- be a self-motivated team player
Hours of Work
This position is a full-time role Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm
Type of Person
The individual in question should be well presented, well-spoken, friendly, personable, articulate and organised and agree with our clients strong company values: integrity, professional, innovative, results focussed, innovative and charitable.
Please call Louisa Dickins email@example.com 0203 709 5084