Head of Disposals
Our client is a niche advisory group based in Central London that works with UK companies within predominantly the leisure industry and expanding into retail, office and industrial sectors in relation to property and M&A matters.
As Head of Disposals for the Leisure division, you will manage and develop the team, currently 6 agents.
The role will include:
- Assessing optimum sale conditions have been created through asset management strategies
- Working with fellow employees across all divisions to identify potential buyers from their existing extensive client database
- Formulating and executing marketing strategies for each sale or letting
- Appraising and conducting due-diligence on potential acquirers and their financing
- Creating sales memoranda
- Carrying out desktop valuations
- Overseeing each disposal process through to completion
A deal maker who brings together a solid understanding of property fundamentals, combined with a strong grounding and property network.
The successful candidate will:
- ideally be MRICS with more than 5 years' post-qualification experience
- have a proven track record of leasing and disposing leisure properties and investments in the UK
- have advised on improving asset values through active management and tenant engineering and on the letting of new developments
- have strong entrepreneurial flair and hunger for success
- possess strong numerical & analytical skills including financial appraisal and cash-flow modelling on Excel
- be a self-motivated team player
- be well presented, well-spoken, friendly, personable, articulate and organised
- be consistent, trustworthy and demonstrate true Integrity
- provide a professional, competent, effective and ethical service to their clients.
- have a forward-thinking, innovative approach and be results focused
Please get in contact if you wish to find out more:
0203 709 5084 email@example.com