This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly ambitious property fund/developer and help shape the future growth of this global organisation.
As Financial Controller of the London businesses, qualified candidates will be responsible for elevating the finance function to the world class level with the Shared Services by working closely with the Group CFO and the rest of the Finance team members. In view of the rapid expansion of various businesses within the Group in last few years, Financial Controller will strengthen the finance function.
This role will be bringing in significant value addition to make the finance function more efficient and effective whilst helping the Group to grow by working closely with business heads as well as maintaining high quality relationship with external stakeholders including suppliers, customers, auditors, banks etc.
Education & Experience
- Experience of working in a growing division
- Preparing balance sheet, income statements and cash flows to statutory accounts level
- Undertaking variance analysis and commentary on the statements
- Strong technical accounting background
- A qualified accountant, ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Working under own initiative with a high attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills essential
- Adequate PQE
- Experience of Sage accounting system would be helpful
- Experience of working in a practice is desirable. The role suits someone in their second role out of practice but not essential.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing timely and accurate monthly management accounts with the relevant commentary as part of the board pack for the review of all businesses
- Preparing and monitoring budgets and targets along with the Group CFO
- Reviewing, challenging and improving current processes to help the Group CFO to achieve the goal of becoming a world class finance function.
- Cash flow management and forecasting including working capital management
- Working closely with the operations & sales teams to drive performance
- Management of a team of 3 and working closely with two more finance team members based in Singapore to provide relevant data for the consolidation purposes
- Preparing year-end pack for the audit purposes
- Maintaining quality relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- All compliances such as VAT returns, Corporation tax returns, yearly annual returns and other company secretarial matters
- Provide high quality support and insight about finances to business heads of their respective businesses.
- Financial Planning and Analysis role to support the finance function
Contact Richard Lloyd for further information – 020 3709 5081 email@example.com