A fantastic opportunity to join a leading independent property consultancy in the UK, comprising of a global network of over 300 offices. This position is based within their Central London Head Office.
You will be responsible for addressing and responding to client concerns and collating their thoughts on both positive and negative elements of the service provided by the sub-division. Additionally, providing timely, comprehensive management information on complaints and surveys.
Landlord and Tenants
- Sending acknowledgements to clients who have expressed a concern over service
- Sending Complaints Process where applicable
- Thoroughly investigate any concerns raised that have not been resolved by the offices or department with one attempt at written resolution
- Manage complaints sent directly to Head of Lettings or Head of Operations
- Discussing by phone or meeting with clients where there concerns cannot be easily resolved
- Drafting resolution letters and where necessary, agreeing appropriate compensatory terms
- Maintaining a log of any complaints, cause of complaint, compensation paid and when closed
- Report at agreed frequency to the Head of Operations
- Prepare statistics for the Lettings Board
- Working closely with Lettings Managers to assist with first stage responses to client concerns
- Providing feedback to Lettings Managers on outcome of any complaints concerning their teams
- Working with Regional Partners and Department Heads on any complaints that have arisen from breach of processes within their regions of departments
- Working with Training Manager to give feedback on matters that arise where it is felt that further training may be needed with individuals, teams or the whole division.
Professional experience and personal skills profile
Career Experience Required
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role or in Senior Lettings role
- Three years lettings experience
- Knowledge of property markets
- Experience of client management
- ARLA qualified preferable
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required
- The ideal candidate will be able to work well within a team and on their own.
- Excellent literacy skills
- The ability to communicate with landlords and tenants in a confident manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- To keep up-to-date with legislation and industry changes
- Ability to work within deadlines