An excellent position to work at one of the leading global property companies. The role is within the Corporate Estate Management Team (CEM). They are looking for an enthusisatic individual who is keen to develop a career by joining a growing and dynamic team who focus and pride themselves on delivering exceptional estate and property management services to high-end Global Clients.
The role is for someone who has ideally previously been a Retail Asset Manager or Commerical ASM and someone who has grounded Retail knowledge and experience.
- The provision of day to day estate and property management services on allocated accounts to include landlord and sub-tenant relationship management and lease obligation compliance.
- To proactively manage lease and financial events dates including, but not limited to, expiries, options and rent reviews.
- The provision of Client Portfolio Management Information, reporting and systems update.
- Support the senior team with new business proposals.
- Thorough knowledge of UK commercial leases and their application.
- Practical understanding of commercial property management and UK service charges an advantage.
- Preferably RICS qualified, or working toward qualification, but consideration will be given to candidates with appropriate skills and experience.