This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly ambitious property fund/developer and help shape the future growth of this global organisation.
As the Commercial Asset Manager, you will be responsible for commercial property management, including leasing of commercial assets, on behalf of our client. Overseeing a portfolio of commercial real estate to maximise the performance and value of the portfolio of assets; formulating and implementing a long-range asset management strategy for all properties; working closely with the Property Management team to ensure that the strategic plan is implemented and the performance is on target. The individual should be highly-driven, self-motivated and open to fixing targets that align with the long-term vision of our client; should be able to articulate company mission and vision well to imbibe them in work culture and achieve the overall business goals.
Education & Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of the UK property market with reference to commercial portfolio
- 5+ years of experience within Asset Management, Property Management, or Commercial Real Estate preferred
- Surveyor/RICs qualification
- Prior experience as an Asset Manager, Sr. Property Manager or Leasing Manager.
- Solid exposure to commercial office, industrial and MOB leases.
- Knowledge of ARGUS enterprise software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Undertake leasing of commercial assets
- Ensure timely collection of rent
- Undertake property management
- Reporting to clients
- Support valuations
- Liaising with other professional services (Tax, Accountants etc.)
- Obtain Licence for alterations
- Ensure Compliance and Regulation
- Work with the team to establish long-term and short-term Strategic Plan, and implement the plans for the properties.
- Work with the Portfolio Manager to establish long range and short term Strategic Plan, and implement the plans for the properties within the Territory.
- Work closely with other senior managers and staff to develop and deliver great services and drive continuous improvement
- Pursue excellence in all aspects of the Asset Management service and the wider business