Business Generation & Fee Income
- Have the ability to increase the range and quantity of instructions via business generation to ensure development of the department as a whole
- Undertake such valuations as gained personally or are allocated by seniors in an accurate and professional manner.
- Monitor all correspondence and enquiries on behalf of others as and when required when they are absent from the office referring to such matters as require urgent attention to someone of the authority and experience to deal with them.
- Understand and be proficient in the use of all the office technology employed in undertaking valuations.
- Attend events to promote the department and firm amongst clients and professional organisations.
- Respond quickly to client enquiries.
- Foster the professional image of the company at all times.
- Be capable in the preparation of valuation reports.
- Acquire and build a sound knowledge of UK and healthcare markets.
- Take a close interest in the property press and the national press with a view to building up a wide perspective of the property market and related activities.
- Adhere to all deadlines set for the completion of work.
- Maintain neat tidy orderly file records of valuations, including computer files at all times.
- Fully understand office records and procedures and be able to make good use of all the available information contained therein.
- Maintain confidentiality in respect of all work undertaken by the Department and to be aware of what is likely to be sensitive information.
- Abide by the principle of Continuing Professional Development as required by the RICS.
Liaise with members of other departments and get to know the individuals and their markets both for the purpose of obtaining information in support of valuations and also to look for opportunities for cross selling of business.
Systems & IT competence
- Circle/Circle Investor
Professional experience and personal skills profile
- At least 3 years’+ post qualified experience
- Registered under the RICS Valuer Registration Scheme.
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required
- The capacity for accuracy, attention to detail, an orderly approach to work and numeracy.
- The ability to communicate facts clearly and in writing and to produce reports.
- The commitment and determination to investigate thoroughly and seek out information necessary for the accurate valuation of property.
- The ability to comprehend and make use of computers and information technology.
- Willingness and flexibility to work loyally as part of a team.
- The personality to engage with other professionals and general public alike in promoting the firm and building profile in a professional manner.
For more information please call: 0203 709 5084 email@example.com