The objective of this role is to help the department manage Savills pipeline of developments within the East London Residential Market (typically their market ranges from £450 – £2,100sq ft).
This will involve ensuring the smooth running of the projects and building special relationships with our clients through best in class advice, maximising the value of their product and executing sales strategies.
- Advise on large scale mixed use masterplans, including; public realm, retail and commercial offering.
- Provide best advice on schemes that are pre/post planning - mix, unit types, sizing, parking ratios etc.
- Assisting on final building design, product interiors (inc. specification), amenity offering, service charge, pricing and rates of sale.
- Maintain a full working knowledge and awareness of changing markets.
- Understand client requirements and expectations for their project and help deliver those requirements through best advice.
- Advise on sales and marketing strategies, PR, print and IT marketing platforms.
- Provide advice to clients on marketing suites, show homes, launches and staffing.
- Attend all consultancy (as requested), sales and marketing meetings.
- Monitor Savills marketing initiatives inc. relevant web platforms, EDM’s, local office promotion etc.
- Co-ordinate site feedback with on-site sales teams, including weekly reporting to the Client where necessary.
- Maintain strong client relationships primarily through assisting the Savills teams introduce buyers.
- Monitor the use of REAPIT and other internal reporting.
- Ensure regular communication with the wider Savills teams is maintained.
- Working closely with PR teams both internal and external.
- Ensure that all internal compliance adhered to.
In addition, the role is to assist in securing new business through close client relationships, working with Savills Land team, identifying new entrants into the market and providing sales and marketing advice consistent with our clients’ objectives.
This will include building relationships with funders as well as developers.
- Ensure that the Head of Department is kept informed of all jobs at all times.
- Attend department meetings/updates (such as market update or sales meetings) as and when required.
- Experience in residential development essential
- 3 years minimum experience of working in residential agency/development
- Candidates must be IT proficient including all Microsoft programmes especially Excel and word. Candidates must be competent in report writing and have an ability to scrutinise and comment on layouts and technical specification of residential apartments.